SMALL SERIES PRODUCTION
There are situations where you don’t need to produce hundreds of thousands of identical items. But at the same time, you need to produce one piece or several items or even hundreds of pieces of products in a short time.
Traditional injection molding does not solve this problem, since for complex products, the production of a mold will take quite a long time and will be expensive. In this situation, additive technologies or 3D printing (Additive Manufacturing) can help. With the help of 3D printing, we can produce either a series of plastic or metal products of almost any complexity in a very short time, or quickly produce a master model for subsequent vacuum casting.
Vacuum Casting into silicone moldsis a process for the production of plastic products or rubber products. These can be prototypes as well as small batches (from 1 to 1000 pieces), obtained in a few days, of plastic parts of almost any complexity and dimensions without the use of expensive metal equipment. The mold is made by pouring silicone into the formwork with the master model located inside. After polymerization of silicone, molding into silicone molds is carried out.
Also, Vacuum Casting into silicone molds allows you to solve problems for which there are no available materials or technologies among the currently available 3D-printing solutions.
Erising works with materials with the following properties:
- IMPACT PLASTICS Emits ABS and PVC. Suitable for impact-resistant parts, thin-walled parts with complex surface structure
- RUBBERS OF DIFFERENT HARDNESS Wear resistant rubber. Shore A hardness from 30 to 90. They have extraordinary strength and abrasion resistance.
- BIO-SILICONES Biocompatible, hypoallergenic silicone, ISO 10993-10 certified. medical grade silicone
- SELF-EXTINGUISHING PLASTIC Materials comply with FAR 25.853 fire safety standards. Suitable for use in aviation.
- HEAT-RESISTANT PLASTICS Perfectly withstand heating up to 130C °, without showing deformation, retain integrity and shape
- TRANSPARENT PLASTICS Transparent, flexible, UV-resistant. Vibrant colors as well as color effects are achieved by the addition of pigments.
Advantages of our casting
1. SURFACE SHAPER
Smooth matte, coarse and fine sand, glossy, shagreen. The texture completely repeats the texture of the original, down to the fingerprint.
2. PARTS COLOR
Colouring materials from the RAL palette are available.
3. INSTALLED ELEMENTS
It is possible to reinforce parts with various embedded elements. Rubberized metal elements, handles, levers.
4. PRODUCTION OF MASTER MODELS
If you don’t have a mold release sample, Erising can help you making one.
Call to action
Please describe your task by filling out the form below and our engineering department will contact you within a few hours to discuss the nuances of the task and make an offer.
Ask a question or ask a question and we are happy to help.
Subscribe our newsletter
Efficiency Rising, Lda © 2021 All Rights Reserved
Design e Desenvolvimento por Bestsites.pt